Friday, March 2, 2012

Recent baby projects

I  haven't posted in 2 months but I have done a few things here and there in that time.  In general it is taking me a really long time to get projects done.  I am just so tired between working and being mommy.  Mark travels most every week now so I am "on" all the time and hardly ever get a moment's rest.  Fortunately, I am happy to say that the past week or so Olivia has been sleeping much better at night which means I at least get uninterrupted sleep.....it only took 20 months!!

Below is a ready made blanket and big set I did for a friend as a gift for her 3rd boy.  She had a planned section on Feb 8th so I sort of what thinking Valentine baby which is why I picked the plane with the heart.  The font on both is Tinker Toy from 8 Claws And A Paw.  The plane was a generous freebie on Applique Forum  from Applique Cafe.  The lighting on this photo is terrible!  It looked okay on the camera screen but that was just an illusion!


Next up we have a blanket I made with fleece and minky and then embroidered with the name.   This blanket was for my aunt's first granddaughter!   The font here is from Hang to Dry and is called Holly Jolly.


No comments:

Post a Comment