Friday, November 18, 2011

My Future Business: Logo and Packaging Supplies

In planning for my future business one of the first things I did was have a logo designed.   Really, Shannon?  Who has a logo when they don't even have a business?  That's crazy talk, right?  No, actually I don't think it's crazy at all!

Having a logo reminds me constantly of what I am striving for and also helps me to think professionally about what I'm doing even though I'm such a newbie.  Through the wonderful and often spoke of Applique Forum I came in contact with Marie, owner of autumns creek designs .  As a sponsor she offered a discount to Applique Forum members on logo designs and since I already had a name and design in mind I was able to purchase a very affordable package from her.

Here is my logo which I adore









The other thing I just did recently was order some packaging supplies from Melissa at Studio MCA Designs.  I still am in the process of getting hang tags created to tie to my packages when I mail them out but here is an example of a recent mailing with Melissa's resealable bags and Divine Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment