Sunday, December 18, 2011

Monag Brand Blanket

I  have decided that going forward when I do blankets I'd like to focus on baby blankets and use a ready made blank rather than sewing them myself.  I don't mind an occasional request from family or friends and really nothing quite beats minky but from a business perspective they take more time than I really have to give.  So, around Black Friday I had ordered a few blanks (Monag Interlock) from my trusty source Studio MCA Designs and when the invitation came to attend a baby shower at work recently I took advantage of the opportunity to experiment with them.  The verdict?  These stitch out beautifully and are very good quality.  I definitely plan to work with these as much as possible in the future.  And, I am IN LOVE with Hang To Dry Applique Designs' Steinweiss Script Font!!  I got several compliments on it and am looking forward to more projects that it will be appropriate for!



1 comment:

  1. So nice to hear that you were pleased with the quality of the blanket and that it stiched out well. I have been considering buying some to use for shower gifts but wasn't sure. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete